Wednesday, November 15, 2006

MY FAVORITE PASTTIME: CATCHING UP

At this point, and to keep my New Year's Resolution, I owe you (and myself) roughly twelve entries that I've missed and seven more before the year ends. That's a lot of writing. Fortunately I like writing. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at the starting part. I'll work on that.

This one does not count. Nor does my attempt to pimp Penrock's new blog.

To avoid confusion, I'm going to post them without modifying the date, but (for my own tracking purposes) I'll identify where they would have gone had I actually been meeting my goals. Most of them will arrive in mid-December, I'll warn you now. That's when classes end so that's when I expect to have more time of my own.

That's all.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog (such as it is).

No comments: