Friday, June 09, 2006

EXCITING NEWS

So, uh, I've been telling people for a while that "someday I intend to go to grad school". Well, that statement has been a bit refined and clarified recently.

"Someday" can now be read as "In August" and "grad school" can be taken to mean "the Masters of Industrial Design program at Georgia Tech." Also, while we're at it, replace "intend to go to" with "have been accepted and will be attending." About the only thing that stays unchanged is "I." And honestly, it would be an error to believe that I will be unchanged when all is done. For instance, I suddenly have two months to find the housing, parking, registration, books, supplies, and money I'll need to accomplish this. That's on top of the other activities I already have planned for this summer. Busy times ahead.

Anyway, thought you'd want to know...

Oh, and P.S. if anyone wants to see the portfolio I put together for the application, let me know. It's 3 megs, so be sure your email can handle it before you ask :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about money, Rob. I just got this email from a Nigerian diplomat who needs help transfering money to a Swiss bank account, and he was willing to give me a cut for helping him out. I was going to do it myself, but I could forward you the email if you want.

Mike D said...

Oh and Rob, I heard this great deal on ordering your degree over the Internet, in case you don't want to go any classes and just live the grad school life. You can get a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD for just $29.99 (I say go for the PhD, its the best value)